Compass Group USA is Leading the Way – 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility
Part of ensuring that we’re exponentially growing, is to address new and heightened challenges- and at Compass Group USA, we do just that. The recently released 2019 CSR Report showcases all of the expansive and monumental achievements we’ve made in the past year. A few key stories, which are featured in the report, include:
- The new global platform we’ve crafted with steps to encourage what is truly best, for both people and planet.
- Wellbeing and wellness remaining at the core of who we are and what we do.
- Game-changing initiatives that support the livelihood of our planet.
- Expanding our food waste initiatives and movement globally, to communities all around the world.
- A strengthened partnership with innovators and disruptors, to further confirm our spot as the leading foodservice company in sustainability.
- The creation of a culture that embraces corporate transparency as a crucial aspect of our success. A couple of highlights include doubling the purchases within our partnership with the Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW) to 8.7 million pounds, removing 55 million straws company-wide, and reducing our emissions by nearly 8000 Metric Tons!
“All of these accomplishments reflect our beliefs and our commitment to a more sustainable future. We are proud to share these stories and we look forward to building on what we’ve done so that together we can improve both people and planet.” -Susie Weintraub, Envision Group CEO
Now that 2020 is here, we are moving towards the horizon of a new collaborative future, where shifting attitudes and behavior have cemented sustainability as a cultural value.
All of us here at Morrison Living are so proud to have been featured on pages 18, 31, and 72! Thank you to our communities at Brooks Bartram and Fox Run at Orchard Park for helping us get there!